ij.start.canon || Ij Start Canon Drivers Download & Setup
Here, in our setup manual, we will be showing you some simple steps for the ij.start.canon process. So, without any delay, let’s begin!
ij.start.canon || Setup Your Canon Printer
Go with the mentioned steps to setup your new Canon IJ printer
- First of all, you need to gently unpack your new ij.start.canon IJ printer.
- After that, you are recommended to remove all the safety caps and tapes from the newly bought printer.
- It’s better to place your Canon IJ printer in a dry and safe place to protect your new ij.start.canon printer’s model from any kind of damage.
- The USB cable must be connected to the new Canon printerand the power supply source.
- After doing so, you need to push the power button of your ij.start.canon printer to turn it on.
- After hitting the Power button, users can see that there is a red-light blinking.
- The lit LED on the new ij.start.canon printer indicates that it is in operating mode.
- Next, you are recommended to take the original ink cartridges and load them in their appropriate place on the ij.start.canon printer, make sure that the ink cartridges have been installed properly.
- Now, you will need to insert some A4 sheets into thepaper tray of your new ij.start.canon printer.
- At last, you will have to run a print test by printing a few documents to ensure it is working properly.
Download Drivers for ij.start.canon Printers
- The very first step is to launch your preferred browser, for instance, Google Chrome, Firefox, internet explorer, etc.
- After that, enter the URL ij.start.canon on the search box of the browser
- Choose the language that you prefer and then select your country
- After doing so, you are required to sign in or sign up for a new Canon account.
- Next, users will be redirected to the product window.
- After that, input the serial number of your newly bought ij.start.canon IJ printer.
- Once you do all the above steps, simply select the appropriate printer driver from the list as per your Canon model number.
- Next, you need to hit on “Go” and select the printer model you are having.
- Afterward, you can see a download button.
- You are required to click on the shown download button to initiate the downloading process.
Install ij.start.canon Driver Via CD/DVD
- The very first step of this process is to take out the CD or DVD from its box and peel off all its packaging accessories.
- Secondly, in the CD ROM, you are required to place the CD or DVD in the appropriate slot.
- After doing so, you have to click twice on the ij.start.canon DVD icon displayed in the File Explorer screen.
- Next, again click twice on the ij.start.canon driver installation file that suits your system’s requirement to run it.
- After that, simply choose the Run option.
- To complete the installation program successfully, follow the given steps. You will get all the details about the installation process at the ij.start.canon website.